Pool landscaping in the garden unites the family
Having a pool in the garden can be a great challenge, but also the greatest pleasure. With a pool design in the garden you invest in the health and future of your entire family.
Here we have arranged 18 steps chronologically to give you maximum help if you are planning something like that.
Enjoy our pictures of great pools and let yourself be inspired!
enjoy your life
1. Determine your pool design in advance: Consider what a Pool design in the garden You want and what size your pool should have.
Do you want a rectangle pool?
If the pool is to be e.g. have a kidney shape?
Do you also want to integrate SPA to the pool?
Do you have enough space in your garden?
Build several pools in the garden
2. Think about your budget! Pools are a complex project, which continues to require maintenance.
LED lighting in purple
3. Consider the basis! Vinyl pools are the cheapest. The rest of the article focuses on this type of pool.
Luxury pool with waterfall
4. The time it takes to build this DIY Vinyl Pool is about two weeks.
Pool design in the garden with extraordinary decoration
5. You need a permit.
With jacuzzi and fireplace
6. Dig out your pool hole. Take good care of the dimensions!
Pool with roof
7. Install the wall supports.
Outdoor pool with stone edging
8. Start fumbling out the pool.
Comfortable atmosphere next to the pool
9. Integrate a lighting niche.
Bars by the pool
10. Fill the areas around the pool.
Pool over the floor area
11. Lay concrete on the ground and install the slopes.
Rectangle pool design in the garden
12. Install the pump and filter.
Round outdoor pool
13. Clean the pool and install the sealing rings.
Round pool with wooden walkway
14. Mount the pool foil.
15. Fill the pool.
16. Cut out the fittings.